Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Will Do it Myself!

Every morning Nathan wants to go play in the back yard. And every morning I tell him I have to go scoop the poop first. So this morning he wanted to go outside. I told him I had to go get dressed and then I would go scoop the poop. When I came down this is where I found him. He had gone and gotten the scooper and was in the very back part of the yard scooping the poop himself.I guess this is what happens when you are the third child in a busy family. You learn to just do it your self!

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

Hi Shelby. Hopefully, you don't mind I found your blog. I typed in Jex Family, looking for my sister in laws pictures. Your boys are so cute and getting so big. Kathy and I email about once a month and she gives me all the updated info on everyone. Have a great day!
Nicki (Jex) Mills